Swimming is a great way to stay in shape and celebrities are no exception to this. In fact, many of them swear by swimming as their go-to exercise for achieving their perfect bodies. Here are nine celebrities who love to hit the pool:
1. Jessica Biel – This Hollywood actress is known for her toned physique and she credits swimming as one of her favorite workouts. She even competed in a triathlon back in 2006, which included a 1.5km swim.
2. Michael Phelps – As one of the most successful Olympic swimmers of all time, it’s no surprise that Phelps is a fan of swimming. He has even said that he would swim every day if he could.
3. Jennifer Aniston – The “Friends” star has always had a fit and toned body and she attributes it to a combination of yoga, running, and swimming.
4. Matthew McConaughey – This Hollywood heartthrob is often spotted swimming in the ocean and he has said that swimming is one of his favorite workouts.
5. Beyoncé – Queen Bey is known for her killer dance moves but she also loves to swim. She even has a song called “Swim Good” on her album “4”.
6. Ryan Lochte – Another Olympic swimmer, Lochte is known for his impressive abs and he credits swimming as one of the main reasons why he stays in shape.
7. Gigi Hadid – This supermodel is no stranger to the gym but she also loves to swim. She has even posted Instagram photos of herself swimming laps.
8. Mark Wahlberg – This actor and producer is known for his intense workouts and he includes swimming as part of his routine. He even has his own pool at home.
9. Kate Hudson – This actress and fitness enthusiast loves to mix up her workouts and swimming is one of her favorites. She has even been spotted swimming laps with her famous mom, Goldie Hawn.
Swimming is a great way to get a full-body workout without putting too much strain on your joints. It’s also a great way to improve your cardiovascular health and build strength. So, take a cue from these celebrities and hit the pool for your next workout.