The Atkins Diet has been around since the 1960s, but it’s still a popular choice for celebrities looking to get in shape for red carpet events. This low-carb diet focuses on consuming high amounts of protein and healthy fats, while limiting carbohydrates. Here are 7 celebrities who swear by the Atkins Diet for their red carpet bodies:
1. Kim Kardashian West: Kim has been a vocal supporter of the Atkins Diet, claiming that it helped her lose baby weight after the birth of her second child. She even tweeted about her love for the diet, saying “I’m low-key obsessed with the Atkins diet!”
2. Jennifer Aniston: This Friends star has been known to follow the Atkins Diet to get in shape for her movie roles. She even wrote the forward for the book “Dr. Atkins’ New Diet Revolution.”
3. Sharon Osbourne: Sharon has credited the Atkins Diet for helping her lose over 30 pounds. She has since become a spokesperson for the diet, promoting its benefits for weight loss and overall health.
4. Rob Lowe: This actor has been a fan of the Atkins Diet for years, claiming it helped him lose weight and improve his energy levels. He even wrote a book about his experience with the diet called “Stories I Only Tell My Friends.”
5. Renee Zellweger: Renee famously gained weight for her role in “Bridget Jones’s Diary,” but shed the pounds with the help of the Atkins Diet. She has since been a vocal supporter of the diet, claiming it helped her lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way.
6. Alyssa Milano: Alyssa has been following the Atkins Diet for years, and even wrote a blog post about her experience with the diet. She loves the fact that she can still enjoy delicious food while on the diet, and claims it has helped her maintain her weight over the years.
7. Megan Fox: This actress has claimed that the Atkins Diet helped her lose weight after giving birth to her first child. She has since been a fan of the diet, incorporating it into her lifestyle to maintain her figure.
While the Atkins Diet may not be for everyone, these celebrities have proven that it can be an effective way to lose weight and get in shape. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or exercise routine.