Are you ready to take your fitness routine to the next level? Look no further than rowing!
Not only is rowing a great full-body workout, but it’s also low-impact and easy on the joints. Plus, it’s a great way to get your heart rate up and burn some serious calories.
Here are 10 rowing workouts to get your heart pumping:
1. 500m Sprints: Row 500m as fast as you can, then rest for 1-2 minutes. Repeat for a total of 5-10 rounds.
2. Pyramid Intervals: Row for 30 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Row for 45 seconds, then rest for 45 seconds. Row for 60 seconds, then rest for 60 seconds. Repeat, increasing the time you row by 15 seconds each round.
3. Tabata Intervals: Row for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat for a total of 8 rounds.
4. Endurance Rows: Row for 30 minutes at a steady pace, aiming for a consistent stroke rate and intensity.
5. Hill Intervals: Increase the resistance on the rowing machine every minute for 10 minutes, then decrease the resistance every minute for the next 10 minutes.
6. Partner Rows: Row for 500m, then switch with a partner. Repeat for a total of 5 rounds.
7. Sprint Intervals: Row as fast as you can for 100m, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat for a total of 10 rounds.
8. Push-Pull Intervals: Row for 30 seconds, then do 10 push-ups. Rest for 30 seconds, then row for 30 seconds and do 10 pull-ups. Repeat for a total of 5 rounds.
9. Pyramid Ladders: Row for 100m, then rest for 10 seconds. Row for 200m, then rest for 20 seconds. Row for 300m, then rest for 30 seconds. Continue up to 500m, then work your way back down.
10. EMOM Rows: Every minute on the minute, row for 100m. Rest for the remainder of the minute. Repeat for a total of 10-20 rounds.
No matter which workout you choose, make sure to warm up beforehand and cool down afterwards. And as always, listen to your body and modify as needed.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a rowing machine and get your heart pumping!