Are you tired of the same old boring gym routine? Do you want to switch things up and challenge your body in new ways? Look no further than TRX workouts!
TRX, or Total Resistance Exercises, is a type of suspension training that utilizes straps and bodyweight resistance to provide a full-body workout. Not only does it work your muscles, but it also engages your core and improves balance and stability.
Here are six TRX workouts for a full-body burn:
1. TRX Push-Ups: Start in a plank position with your hands on the TRX straps. Lower your body towards the ground, keeping your elbows close to your sides. Push back up to the starting position, keeping your core engaged.
2. TRX Rows: Grab the TRX straps and lean back, keeping your body in a straight line. Pull your chest towards the straps, squeezing your shoulder blades together. Lower back down to the starting position.
3. TRX Squats: Hold onto the TRX straps and stand facing away from the anchor point. Lower your body into a squat, keeping your knees behind your toes. Push back up to the starting position, squeezing your glutes at the top.
4. TRX Lunges: Stand facing the anchor point with one foot in the TRX strap. Step back with your other foot into a lunge, keeping your front knee behind your toes. Push back up to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
5. TRX Mountain Climbers: Start in a plank position with your feet in the TRX straps. Bring one knee towards your chest, then switch to the other knee in a quick, alternating motion. Keep your core tight and your hips level.
6. TRX Plank: Place your forearms on the ground and your feet in the TRX straps. Hold your body in a straight line, engaging your core and glutes. Hold for as long as you can, then rest and repeat.
These six TRX workouts are just the beginning of what you can do with this versatile equipment. Incorporate them into your routine for a full-body burn that will challenge and strengthen your muscles. Happy sweating!