Dieting can be hard. It’s tough to stay motivated and on track when there are so many delicious and tempting foods out there. But don’t give up hope just yet! We’ve compiled a list of motivational diet quotes to keep you going on your weight loss journey.
1. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” – Anonymous
This quote reminds us that any effort we put into working out is better than none. Even if you don’t feel like doing a full workout, just doing a little bit is better than nothing at all.
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Dieting is a journey, and there will be ups and downs along the way. This quote reminds us that success is not the end goal, but rather the courage to keep going despite setbacks.
3. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.” – Jillian Michaels
This quote reminds us that perfection is not the goal. Instead, it’s about putting in consistent effort every day that will lead to transformation and change.
4. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
This quote is a reminder to find joy in the process of dieting and exercising. If you love what you’re doing, it will be easier to stick to your goals and achieve success.
5. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
This quote reminds us that it’s never too late to start on our weight loss journey. It’s okay if we’re not perfect or great at first, but taking that first step is what matters most.
6. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
This quote reminds us of the power of positive thinking. If we believe in ourselves and our ability to succeed, we’re already halfway there.
7. “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” – Marvin Phillips
This quote reminds us that sometimes all it takes is a little bit of effort to turn a “try” into a “triumph.” Don’t give up when things get tough – just give it a little more “umph!”
8. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
This quote reminds us that our doubts and fears can hold us back from achieving our goals. Don’t let self-doubt and negativity hold you back – believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
9. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Anonymous
This quote reminds us that the struggles we face today will make us stronger in the future. The pain and discomfort of dieting and exercising will pay off in the end.
10. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
This quote reminds us of our own power and potential. We are capable of achieving great things, and our small efforts can have a big impact on our lives and the world around us.
In conclusion, dieting can be tough, but these motivational quotes can help keep you on track and motivated to achieve your weight loss goals. Remember to stay positive, believe in yourself, and keep pushing forward – you’ve got this!